Friday, November 20, 2009

The Mistaken Class

Today's Tuesday. The first day of class in my second semester in college.  After my Accounting 112 class, I hurriedly proceeded to my next class in English 2.  I and my new classmates, though there are also some who where my blockmates last semester, were waiting for our English 2 professor.  I have so many expectations about what will be my teacher look like.

Finally, the moment of waiting was over and a female professor came in.  Then I realized that she's the English professor.  She introduced herself and wrote her full name on the board.  Talking about her expectations in the class and the rules inside the four corners of the classroom, I came to the impression of her as a good professor.  While she was talking in front, everyone was attentively listening to her.

But everything came different when she announced that she was not our English 2 professor after all.  She apologized.  It was a mistake that she entered our classroom without really knowing what section we belong.  Well, all just came to a laugh.  It was been a funny encounter for the first day of school.

However, it was been nice meeting you ma'am.  She is Prof. Faith O. Miguel.

No comments:

Post a Comment