Sunday, February 21, 2010

No Time to Waste...

Stop the time for me please!...

This Saturday will never be a free weekend for my usual habit for movie marathons and gigs. I suppose my deadlines in English 2 and Natural Science subjects won't be that fun.  I will be writing and thinking and eating and thinking and writing again.  It's just the usual process that won't stop your mind from deep thinking all day through.

Why too pressured?  It's all because of my English term paper requirements that are to be passed next week.  If you like it, I'll be enumerating them one by one.  First on Tuesday: the complete sentence outline of my term paper from introduction, body, to conclusion; and also the note cards with the their references.  Then on Thursday: I am going to submit my term paper's first draft of ten pages, following the correct format as stated in the workbook.  Not to mention my other assignments in my other subjects, my tasks for this week is not that easy to start.  Every time I have many things to do, I simply eat it out, and unfortunately ending the day without any accomplishments.

So pathetic me but true.  It's like my mind hung up with the queues of tasks to be done.  

P.S.  I hope I can meet my deadlines this time.  I hope I can finish them before next week.

1 comment:

  1. you can think best when you're under pressured... Good luck aish...

    :)

    ^o^

    ReplyDelete