Sunday, February 28, 2010

Worth Missing For...

Honestly, I am getting used to this blogging activity.  And I learn to love this somehow.  Even though this might be my last learning blog to complete the requirement for blogging activity in my English 2 subject, I'm still hoping to continue blogging in my beloved blogspot: Aisha's Notebook in the future.  

I'm going to miss this for sure.  Though I can't deny to myself that this learning blog do add in my weekly budget and consume almost two hours time of my hectic schedule, blogging is absolutely fun.  It stirred up my thoughts and really forced me to remember what I've been doing in my English every week.  When I happen to reminisce them, I began remembering our activities that are worth writing for. 

Every day is both a blessing and a gift from God.  That's is why it's worth living for.  As I live my life to the fullest, this blog will be my friend for all seasons.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you do continue blogging. Hmm... Why two hours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will really miss me...

    I miss you too so much...

    Aisha's Notebook

    ReplyDelete