Saturday, February 6, 2010

Underpressured

Our referencing activity was absolutely fun! Though we were only given less time to write all the data from those books and online journals, all five groups really showed how teamwork affects the group's performance.  The time given for every reference we had was only one minute and thirty seconds (OH NO!).

I was one of the representatives of our group who was tasked to write all the needed information for reference writing.  Honestly, I was tensed and pressured because I represent my group.  Well, I just did my best efforts. 

Unfortunately, Group 1, my group, got only 19 points over 40.  We got deductions from the lack of information written in the reference and those extra infos that were not supposed to be there.  Our score did not even reached half.  However, looking at the brighter side of the week's activity, it was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment