Sunday, January 17, 2010

Asking for a Consideration



We were done with our prelim exam in English 2 for the second semester.  But unfortunately, some of us were not able to finish the exam because it was time pressured.  We started at about 11 o’clock so there’s only one hour left. 
The part that I haven’t finished was in the “Writing a composition” in Test IV.  I was asking the proctor to give us more time.  But he reasoned out that the next class will be using the room.  So even if we’re unfinished answering, he would still be collecting it.  I made a suggestion to look for another room vacant or we can have it outside with him if there’s no other choice.  It was almost 12 noon when I started my composition writing.  And when the time’s up, I have only written one sentence for my composition and that’s my topic sentence.
On Thursday, the day for our prelim, Ma’am Lynnie was not around because she was busy with some works at the English Department.  Instead, she sent a proctor to conduct our preliminary exam.
I can say that the exam was not that difficult though.  Yet, it was a short of time.  After we passed our test papers, almost all of my classmates, including me, felt depressed because we didn’t have enough time to finish the exam.  However, there was a bit of relief when the proctor announced that he will ask Ma’am Lynnie to consider our lack of time.
With a feeling of optimism, I hope that there will be a consideration about our concern. Please…
Please Ma’am… (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment