Friday, December 18, 2009

It's Christmas!

I can't wait to go home...

On thursday, the last school day of the year 2009, English 2 was supposed to be my last subject after my Accounting class.  Fortunately when I came to CASS Building, most of the classrooms had lights off including ours.  My classmates and I waited at the hall way for ma'am to pass by for about fifteen minutes.  When we felt and sensed that we were not already having classes, we went home to our respective boarding house.

Also, some of our classmates had not gone there for our English class at 10:30.  Maybe they already sensed that we are not meeting in our class already.  Though, I have thought of not coming to class that day, I still encouraged my self to go to school because what if they are having classes.  So just to make sure, I went to school on the last day for christmas break!

Merry Christmas Everyone! (hohoho!)

1 comment:

  1. excited for Christmas vacation? hahaha! Me too! :)

    ReplyDelete