Sunday, December 13, 2009

Late at Night

Wow!  I have really done it.  Doing my two requirements in English, an assignment in composition writing and a project about samples of paragraph development, it took me twelve hours to finish it.  Yes, it's true.  I started from one o'clock in the afternoon to exactly one in the morning.  I was really absorbed with what I was doing that I myself forgot the time.

I was shocked when the watch on my cellphone showed me that it was already past midnight.  Though this is not the first time for me to stay awake this late.  I was used to it somehow when I was still in high school doing projects in the eleventh hour.  Well I guess it's just part of the student life - to panic when there's no time left.

But while doing these projects, I have made little self-evaluation of my own.  The project was actually given two weeks before the extended deadline.  And the time given to us by Ma'am Lynnie was just enough to look for the samples.  Though I already got the samples, the part that took me long was the designing of the pages.  The cutting of the colored papers and pasting it consumed most of my time.

However, it's another lesson to earn.  Well, good for me if I will apply it next time. 

1 comment:

  1. HI. I hope you will try to view my blogs and leave some comment.

    http://ibarahim-a3-2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete