Wednesday, December 23, 2009

On My Way Home...

Hurray! I'm at home at last.

It was indeed a tiresome trip.  I and amie, my roommate, went home to Dipolog City together after we had the day's Misa de Gallo this Saturday.  We were almost late to the seven o'clock trip.  And it was my fault.  I haven't prepared my things last night.  I haven't put my things on my bag yet after we attended the mass.  That is why everyhting went on the rush.  Because we did not arrive early at the bus terminal, there was no seat for the two of us anymore.  But we want to travel now so that we can arrive home before the sun sets.  So we decided to sit at the center-back part of the bus where the passengers rest their feet on.

I admit that it's not that easy.  With all those bounce and bumps against my but, I was really exhausted when I reached home.  But I enjoyed our trip because we entertained ourselves by talking a lot.  There are moments when we talk in English  and by using it we laugh at ourselves.  It is because there were only two of us talking on the way and our voices were to loud.  We hushed ourselves because we may disturb those passengers asleep. 

By conversing to the English language, it did not totally annoy the other passengers. For the reason that listening to an English conversation is entertaining as much as we appreciate English people talking with it.

2 comments:

  1. <<<<HI CLASSMATE!!!^^^^
    ,,,I'm glad that you have a companion in your trip at least you did not feel boring...thanks to your companion because she did not let you feel sad and alone...and you feel happy on talking to her...


    PLEASE!!!MY CLASSMATE,I'm humbly asking you to visit my site. Feel free to give comments to my Christmas and learning blog.PLEASE!!!PLEASE!!!thank you so much!!!god bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adventurous trip u had experienced Aish..

    hehehehe

    Merry Christmas Aish...

    Best wishes also to you and your family...

    God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete