Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Week's Longest Task

If I were to choose between having a class or making long projects for a certain deadline, I would rather prefer to sit on my chair and listen to my teacher's discussion.  Ma'am Lynnie has given us a project about the different methods of paragraph development since she will be out for an international conference in Manila.  I can say that it's really a lengthy task because there are eighteen methods.  And each method will have a corresponding sample paragraph, of which we are going to search in newspaper and magazine articles.

But, thank God because it will be done by pair.  Fortunately, my partner is Elmar.  But not that fortunate enough though, because he's nowhere to be found.  Where's is he? I did text him last night but he didn't replied.  Instead, he sent me a load request (haha...).  Until now, I am still waiting for his reply. (Elmar, help!.)

Well any way, I have already started it.  I already bought a newspaper of yesterday's issue.  I don't have any magazines so the only source I can have is the newspaper.  Sad to know that the way to find the samples is by reading them through the articles.  That is why I don't  have any choice but read it.  Though reading the articles is a laborious process, I still enjoyed it in some way because a learned from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment